GG Full Form | Full Form of GG
GG Full Form - Good Game
- GG is an internet slang abbreviation which stands for “Good Game.” It's usually said after a round or match of a game to point that the match was fair and enjoyable. The opposite of GG is BG, which suGGests “Bad Game”.
Benefits of GG
1. It gives them an opportunity to learn new things
- Playing outdoor games are often an excellent way to enhance learning abilities in kids.
- They'll learn important life lessons and skills, develop a problem-solving attitude, get to explore nature, acquire new information and an elementary understanding of science.
- Moreover, when kids learn outside, they consider learning as an ongoing and fun activity not as boring activity which are some things they should do in the classroom.
2. It can help in their physical development
- Outdoor play keeps kids active and may boost their physical stamina and fitness.
- Playing outdoor games also can strengthen their muscles and bones, build immunity, and lower the risk of the many diseases like diabetes, heart problems, and obesity.
- Being within the fresh air and sunshine can naturally provide them with vitamin D.
- Being exposed to electronic gadgets for longer duration can impair the vision of children. But outdoor play can improve their eyesight.
3. It can boost their creativity
- Indulging in outdoor games can make children more creative and boost their imagination skills.
- Being within the open and surrounded by plants and trees, and other objects can stimulate a child’s imagination power and tap into their creativity.
4. It can help them acquire social skills
- Kids who spend time outdoors and play games with one another tend to interact effectively with other kids in contrast to kids who remain indoors and are isolated and withdrawn.
- If your child spends longer indoors and lives within a shell of his own, you should get him to travel out and play with other children.
- When kids make new friends, take turns to play without adult supervision, or just talk to one another, they acquire and improve their social and communication skills without realising. And this skill can help them within the future.
It can help them develop a positive attitude
- Children who play outdoors tend to develop a positive attitude towards life and have a calmer and happier disposition.
- Also, outdoor play provides a great opportunity to channelize their energy in a meaningful way.
It helps in personality development
- Outdoor play aid within the personality of a kid. They learn to be independent and self-reliant.
- They learn to affect emergency situations, setbacks, etc., sans adult supervision. This instils confidence in them and equips them to tackle life situations later on.
- Outdoor play also helps them develop qualities like discipline, sportsmanship, and leadership - all of which are useful later in life.