AIIMS Full Form | Full Form of AIIMS
AIIMS Full Form - All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Here, you’ll get the solution of the following AIIMS related questions: full form of AIIMS , what is the full form of AIIMS , what is full form of AIIMS , full form of AIIMS hospital , AIIMS full form
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- The full sort of AIIMS is that the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- AIIMS is a corporation of public medical colleges stretched throughout India, established by the govt of India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Its function is to make a high standard of education within the medical education system for UG & PG courses.
History of AIIMS
- AIIMS was founded in 1956 on the dream foundations of Nehru and Amit Kaur. AIIMS was established by Parliament’s Act to serve as a nucleus for nurturing achievement altogether fields of healthcare.
- AIIMS provides high-quality education and learning facilities.
- In each of those UG and AIIMS PG courses, AIIMS organizes its education system and also honours its degree.
- AIIMS colleges were also designated as Institutes of National Importance and getting enrolment to at least one of the AIIMS colleges may be a fantasy for each medical applicant.
Functions of AIIMS
- It offers a spread of medical courses; one among these is that the MBBS (Bachelor of drugs and Bachelor of Surgery).
- It is a worldwide leader in medical science. Within a year, it's more than 600 research publications from its researchers & faculty.
- It also runs a university of Nursing to have B.Sc Hons. Degree in nursing and operates a hospital with 60 beds in Ballabgarh, Haryana.
- AIIMS has twenty-five clinical departments covering all aspects of clinical conditions, which include four super speciality centres. However, AIIMS doesn't entertain the infectious diseases & dog bite incident.