DCB Full Form | Full Form of DCB Bank
DCB Full Form - Development Credit Bank
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following DCB related questions: full form of DCB bank, full form of DCB , what is full form of DCB bank
Development Credit Bank
- DCB stands for Development Credit Bank.
- DCB Bank Limited was formerly called the development Credit Bank.
- It's an emerging new generation private sector bank with a network of 334 branches across 19 states and three union territories in India.
- DCB Bank Limited is headquartered in Maharashtra, India.
- As of October 2019, Mr. Nasser Munjee is that the Chairman, and Mr. Murali M. Natrajan is MD and Chief executive officer ( CEO ) of DCB Bank Limited.
- It is an organized commercial bank that's managed and governed professionally and is regulated by the reserve bank of India.
- Its modern technology and infrastructure and state of the art internet banking for its customers.
- DCB Bank's business segment customers include Retail, micro-SME, SME, mid-Corporate, Agriculture, Government, Public Sector, Co-operative Banks, and Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC). Today, it's around 6 lakh customers.
Quick Facts about DCB Bank
- Some quick facts of Development Credit Bank as on 30th September 2019
- The bank had 334 branches.
- Net Advances grew to INR 24,798 Cr from INR 22,069 Cr. At rate of growth of 12%.
- The Bank grew Deposits by 12% to INR 29,363 Cr.
- Net NPA ratio remained at 0.96% as compared to 0.70% as on September 30, 2018.
Vision of DCB Bank
- To be the most innovative and responsive neighborhood bank in India, serving entrepreneurs, individuals, and businesses.
Services of DCB Bank
- Charge cards
- Fixed deposits
- Savings accounts
- Credit card
- Present account
- Private loan
Services of Dcb Bank
- Respect : Treat Everyone with Dignity
- Ethical : Do what's Right
- Fair : Be Open & Transparent
- Dynamic : Sense of Urgency, Passion & Energy
- Stretch : Find Solutions
- Teamwork : Work as a team to win
- Contribute : Support the society through CSR
The bank offers various banking and financial services which include credit cards, bank account , accounting , fixed deposits, home loan, open-end credit , car loan, gold loan, consumer loan , and more.