MRF Full Form | Full Form of MRF
MRF Full Form - Madras Rubber Factory
- Here, you’ll get the solution of following MRF related questions: full form of MRF , full form of MRF tyres , what is full form of MRF , MRF full form
Madras Rubber Factory
- MRF stands for Madras Rubber Factory Limited. It's abbreviated as MRF.
- It's a private-sector company and therefore the largest Tyre manufacturing company based in India.
- MRF is headquartered in Chennai, India. It makes all kinds of tyres, most especially vehicle tyres, treads, tubes etc.
- Madras Rubber Factory (MRF) was started by K.M. Mammen Mappillai.
- As a startup, it had been started as a toy balloon manufacturing unit in 1946 at Tiruvottiyur, Madras (now Chennai).
- MRF was ventured into the manufacture of tread rubber in 1952.
- It had been incorporated as a private Ltd. in 1960.
- MRF started manufacture of Nylon tyres first time in 1973.
Madras Rubber Factory Product
- Vehicle Tyres : MRF manufactures tyres for various kinds of vehicles. For example : cars, two wheeler, tractors, trucks, buses, light commercial vehicles etc.
- Conveyor Belts : It manufactures it in-house brand of Muscleflex conveyor belts.
- Paints : It manufactures polyurethane paints formulations and coats for automotive, decorative and industrial purposes.
- MRF also works within the following area:
- MRF Racing
- MRF Motocross
- MRF Karting
- MRF Pace Foundation : MRF Pace foundation deals in cricket and provides training for fast bowlers.