BODMAS Full Form in Mathematics | Full Form of BODMAS Rule
BODMAS Full Form - Bracket, of, Division, Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction
- Here, you’ll get the solution of the following BODMASrelated questions: full form of BODMAS , full form of BODMAS rule , full form of BODMAS in mathematics , full form of BODMAS in maths , BODMAS full form
Bracket, of, Division, Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction
- BODMAS stands for Bracket, of, Division, Multiplication, Addition, and Subtraction. It refers to the order of operations to solve an expression.
- It's also referred to as BODMAS rule, which tells which process to perform first to evaluate a given numerical expression.
- It's also referred to as PEDMAS Parentheses, Exponents, Division, Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction.
- It is easy to solve a basic summation which has two numbers and one single operation, like addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division. But if there are many numbers and different operations in an expression they how will you choose from where to start out and which operation to perform first, which to perform second and third then on.
- For such expressions, we'd like BODMAS, because it clears the confusion and tells us the proper sequence of operations: Division, Multiplication, Addition, and Subtraction.
- 20 x 5 + 40/2 = ?
- Using BODMAS rule, in the above expression, first we need to perform division, followed by multiplication, and then addition. Such as:
- 40 / 2 = 20
- 20 x 5 = 100
- 100 + 20 = 120, so the answer is 120