PVR Full Form Cinema | Full Form of PVR Cinema
PVR Full Form - Priya Village Roadshow
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following PVR related questions, full form of PVR cinema , what is full form of PVR , full form of PVR theatre , PVR full form
Priya Village Roadshow
- PVR stands for Priya Village Roadshow.
- It's one among the most important multiplex cinema chains in India. It had been the primary company which introduces the concept of multiplexes in India in 1997.
- It had been a revolutionary concept that changed the entire viewing experience of cinema through digital screens, high class seating and great Dolby Digital sound system.
- This multiplex business corporation has its start line as Priya Cinema in Vasant Vihar in South Delhi.
- In 1978, it had been founded by present owner Ajay Bijli's father, who also had possession of a trucking business, Amritsar Transport Co.
- Afterward, Ajay Bijli made it a combined commercial enterprise of Priya Exhibitors Private Limited and Village Roadshow Limited founded in 1995. The present chairman and director of the corporation also are Ajay Bijli.
- In 2003, ICICI commercial enterprise invested ₹40 crores in PVR, when Village Roadshow resolution to drag out of the collaboration.
- In 2012, Kanakia group owned the Cinemax cinema chain was bought by Cine Hospitality Private Ltd, a subordinate corporation of PVR Cinemas for ₹395 crores (US$55 million), building PVR the most important and leading cinema chain in India.
- In May 2016, DLF group owned DT Cinemas was bought by PVR Cinemas for ₹433 crores (US$61 million).
- In August 2018, PVR Cinemas proclaimed their acquirement of Chennai-based Sathyam Cinemas for 850 crores in a cash and stock deal.
- It is headquartered in Gurgoan.
- The address is Block A, 4th Floor, Building No. 9 DLF Cyber City, phase II clinical trial Gurgaon, Haryana.
- PVR features a strong presence altogether the main cities in India like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Indore, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Ujjain, Kolkata, Lucknow etc.
- It's located in 102 cities in India and growing day by day.
- PVR's 4DX is that the second cinema chain in India to determine 4DX within the country after Cinepolis.
- PVR has signed 22 theater contracts with 4DX which is that the largest within the country out of which 17 are already open.
- The number of PVR's 4DX is:
- One each in Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat and Chandigarh
- Four in Bangalore
- Five in NCR
- Two in Mumbai, Hyderabad
- While, three more launching soon by the top of the year at Ludhiana, Pune and Kolkata, NCR among others.