LINUX Full Form | Full Form of LINUX
LINUX Full Form - Lovable Intellect Not Using XP
Lovable Intellect Not Using XP
- The full form of LINUX is Lovable Intellect Not Using XP. Linux was built by and named after LINUS Torvalds.
- Linux is an open-source OS for servers, computers, mainframes, mobile systems, and embedded systems. Requests from device software are handled by Linux and relayed to hardware.
- Linux is scalable, stable, and safe and serves wide users within the community. For almost any imaginable file type, Linux is compatible and, therefore, can operate on a broad range of devices.
- Linux may be a multiprogramming OS that ensures that multiple users with different access rights could use an equivalent tool and lots of applications can run on that simultaneously.
Features of LINUX
- Few characteristics of LINUX are listed below.
- Linux can operate various types of hardware, so Linux is transportable.
- Linux is open-source, so it's open to use and developers can also attempt to improve the Linux operating system’s features.
- It’s a multi-use OS in order that multiple people may use the model.
- Linux is secured, because it offers secure passwords and encoding.
- Linux is multi-programming, as multiple programmes are run simultaneously.
Benefits of LINUX
- An extensive range of file formats is compatible with Linux.
- Linux is cost-free, so it's conveniently downloadable and uses by people.
- Every day it's changing as people can make improvements to the Linux system.
- Since they're relatively safe, the Linux system hardly crashes.
- Linux might not gather any user information, so privacy information is guaranteed.
Limitations of LINUX
- Linux doesn't support some hardware drivers that are an obstacle of Linux.
- Linux’s command-line design is rigid for brand new learners to use.
- For the Linux OS, specific graphics software isn't available.
- There are no regular versions of Linux that creates it hard for users to pick the right edition for their requirements.