RC Full Form | Full Form of RC Book
RC Full Form - Registration Certificate
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following RC related questions, full form of RC , full form of RC book , full form of RC bike , RC full form , RC full form in bike
- The Full form of RC is Registration Certificate. Vehicle Registration Certificate (VRC) also called Registration certificate (RC) is an official document for the vehicle.
- A Registration Certificate copy is a document providing proof of registration with the Regional Transport Office ( RTO ) authorities.
- It contains the required information associated with the owner of the vehicle and technical details about the vehicle.
- In India, the government has made it mandatory to hold a copy of the RC while driving a vehicle.
- In olden days, registration certificate was hand written and contained variety of pages and was called RC book but nowadays, one can avail Registration Certificate copy within the form of a smart card.
Process to use For the RC Book/RC smart card
- Vehicle dealers in India are authorized to hold out the vehicle registration for a new vehicle on behalf of the vehicle owner. When the vehicle is registered by the dealer, it's only delivered to the customer after the registration process is complete.
- The customer of the vehicle also has a choice to approach the local RTO so as to register their vehicle. After verification of all the documents and inspection of the vehicle, the registering authority issues the vehicle registration certificate (RC) and assigns a vehicle registration number.
- Below mentioned are the documents required to be submitted for vehicle registration in India.
- Application in CMV Form 20
- Form 22 provided by the manufacturer of the vehicle
- Form 21 provided by the dealer of the vehicle
- Vehicle Insurance Certificate
- Address proof of the vehicle owner:
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- LIC Policy
- Affidavit by the applicant
- Self-attested copy of address proof
- Form 34 attested by the vehicle owner and the financier (In case of hypothecation)
- Vehicle registration fee
- One time road tax receipt
- Vehicle receipt from the dealer
- Passport sized photographs of the vehicle owner
RC Full Form - Radio Control
- Radio Control (RC) is that the use of radio signals to remotely control a device.
- Radio Controlled cars, ships, and aircraft is controlled from a distance using a specialized transmitter or remote.