DTP Full Form Computer | Full Form of DTP in Computer
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following DTP related questions, full form of DTP , full form of DTP in computer , what is the full form of DTP , DTP Full form , Computer DTP full form , DTP full form in Medical
DTP Full Form - Desk-Top Publishing
Desk Top Publishing
- DTP stands for Desktop Publishing.
- Its publishing software used to create top quality printed material for people, businesses and organizations.
- The DTP software provides an good control over design and layout of a page as compared to the word processor.
- DTP are often two types:
- Creates electronic pages
- Creates virtual pages
- The virtual pages are printed on physical papers like magazines, books, news paper etc.
- Desktop publishing (DTP) is employed to publish magazines, books, newspapers, comics etc.
- You can enhance the looks of page layouts by balancing the contrast, color and space.
- You customize your document consistent with your business and audience.
- You can outsource DTP services if you don’t want to shop for DTP equipment.
Popular publication softwares
- Adobe frame maker
- Adobe PageMaker
- Adobe in design
- Microsoft Office Publisher
- Corel Ventura
- Express Publisher
- Ventura Publisher
- Scribus etc.
DTP Full Form - Distributed Transaction Processing
- Distributed Transaction Processing may be a technique used to distribute the functions of a transaction over several transaction programs within a network.
- During this database transaction protocol, two or more network hosts are involved.
Distributed Transaction Processing
- Two transactions can exclusively control a session and converse with one another.
- You can remotely process remote resources and transfer data between systems.
- You can design efficient and versatile application by using DTP.
- It is used with EXEC CICS or CPI Communications.
- It is used with various partners including CICS and non-CICS platforms, if they support APPC.
- Distributed Transaction must have all four ACID properties. These properties are: