JAIIB Full Form | Full Form JAIIB | What is Full Form Of JAIIB
JAIIB Full Form - Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
- JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of the Bankers.
- It's an associate examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
- This examination is conducted to check the essential knowledge of a private to figure as banking professional.
- You want to have the knowledge of Banking and Financial Services, customer relations, banking technology, accountancy and lots of other things used in banks.
- Only the members of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) are allowed to seem for the exam.
- It's conducted in English or Hindi in online mode at majority of centers and in offline mode at selected centers based on the notification given on its website.
Subjects of JAIIB Examination
- Banking Principles and Practices
- Accounting and Finance for Bankers
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
- The exam is conducted on three consecutive Sundays, i.e. one paper on each Sunday.
- Each paper contains around 120 objective type questions.
- The duration of the paper is 2 hours and it carries 100 marks.
- The minimum marks required for passing each subject or paper is 50 out of 100 marks.