YOLO Full Form | Full Form of YOLO
YOLO Full Form - You Only Live Once
You Only Live Once
- YOLO is an acronym for “You Only Live Once”, expressing the view that one should make the most of this moment without fear about the longer term, and sometimes used as a rationale for irresponsible/reckless behavior.
- The phrase and acronym are both used in subculture and music, and gained popularity since the discharge of the song “The Motto” by Canadian rapper Drake.
- In the 21st century, YOLO became the essence of youth and music culture. It’s now frequently used in hash tags, graffiti, television shows, pranks, etc. While the underlining essence of the YOLO slang is inspiring, many misinterpret it to mean restiveness and indifference.
- There are instances where YOLO is used to market careless activity like driving while being drunk. It’s way to this online media like the Huffington Post and also the Washington Post has criticized it.
- The obnoxious use of the term has become rampant and it's contributed within the infamy attributed to YOLO. Funny how an inspiring motto is misinterpreted by misguided individuals.
- No matter the controversy, YOLO is a beautiful, funky term. It is used in some ways for example, #YOLO; I’m going to live my life in any case YOLO.
- You’ll structure whatever examples you would like because grammar isn't a necessary party here. The sole thing to be remembered is that the slang shouldn't be used to propagate an irresponsible message.