PGDCA Full Form | Full Form of PGDCA
PGDCA Full Form - Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- PGDCA stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application.
- It's a one-year post graduate diploma within the field of computer science.
- The course is typically divided into two semesters, each of six months duration.
- It's offered by various UGC recognized universities and colleges in India.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- It comprises programming languages like Java , C++ and packages like Tally, Oracle-VB , web designing, system analysis, processing , Ms-Dos and Windows OS etc.
- A graduate in any field of study is eligible for this course.
- The aim of this course is to supply specialized training within the field of computer science and develop technical, professional and communication skills within the students.
- After completing the course, the students can get employment in IT companies, banking sector, health industry, entertainment sector, etc.
Eligibility criteria for PGDCA
- Students who want to use for the program must have finished their graduation with a minimum of 10 + 2 + 3 years of ordinary schooling with Mathematics together of the key subjects.
- The only other requirement needed is that the institution to be related to an approved body or university.
Admission method for PGDCA
- In India, PGDCA enrollment is usually provided by merit based and direct enrollment to any applicant eligible to post graduating for this program.
- The enrollment period for this program starts from April to June.
- One can verify the universities and universities that provide this course, like DAV College , Jamia Millia Islamia , Madras Christian College, etc.