USSR Full Form | What is the Full Form of USSR
USSR Full Form : Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- USSR stands for Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (also called as Soviet Union).
- It has been a former country of northern Eurasia with coastlines on the Baltic and Black seas and the Arctic and Pacific oceans.
- It has been a federal union of 15 constituent republics and with a section of 22,402,200 square kilometers (8,649,500 sq mi, was the world's largest country).
- USSR was a Marxist-Leninist state on the Eurasian continent that existed between 1922 and 1991.
- It has a union of multiple sub national Soviet Republic and its government and economy were highly centralized. It has one party state, governed by the Communist Party. Its capital was in Moscow.
- The Soviet Union was formed its roots in 1917 when the Bolsheviks led by Vladimir Lenin, led the October Revolution which overthrew the provisional government that had replaced the Tsar.
- In 1991, most of the continuant republics declared their independence and Union of Soviet Socialist Republics was officially dissolved.