ICRA Full Form | Full Form of ICRA
i) ICRA Full Form - Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency
Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency
- ICRA stands for Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency. ICRA Limited was formerly called the Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency.
- It had been established in 1991 by leading financial institutions, commercial banks, and financial services companies as independent and professional investment information and credit rating agency.
- ICRA, including its subsidiaries, form the ICRA Group of Companies (Group ICRA).
- It's a public Ltd., and its shares are listed on the Bombay stock market and therefore the National stock market.
- Today it's one among the most experienced Credit Rating Agencies within the country.
- It rates rupee-denominated debt instruments issued by commercial banks, financial institutions, manufacturing companies, and public sector undertakings, and more.
- Furthermore, it's an alliance with Moody's Investors Service. The international Credit Rating Agency (Moody's Investor Service) is one among the most important shareholders of ICRA.
- To provide information and guidance to institutional and individual investors or creditors.
- To improve the power of borrowers/issuers to access the cash market to tap a large volume of resources.
- To assist the regulatory bodies in promoting transparency within the financial markets.
- To provide intermediaries with tools developed to improve the efficiency of the fund-raising processes.
ii) ICRA Full Form - Internet Content Rating Association
Internet Content Rating Association
- Internet Content Rating Association was a world non-profit organization that allowed content writers to categorize their content in several categories like news, medicine, art, culture, language etc.
- Their rating system and therefore the organization got permanently discontinued in October 2010.
iii) ICRA Full Form - Indian Civil Rights Act
Indian Civil Rights Act
- Indian Civil Rights Act was an US Act gone by the Congress in 1968.