ECC Full Form | Full Form of ECC in SAP | What is the Full form of ECC
ECC Full Form - Excise Control Code ( full form of ecc )
Excise Control Code
- ECC stands for Excise Control Code. It is a PAN based 15 digit alpha numeric registration numbers given to all who is liable to pay excise duty under Central Excise Act.
Format of ECC: PAN + Category Code + Numeric Code
- First 10 digit of the code will be same as PAN digit of the concerned person. The next two characters will be alphabet which could be:
- XM-Central Excise Manufacturer
- XD-Registered Dealer
- The last three characters could be 001, 002, 003.
ECC Full Form : ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Central Component
Enterprise Resource Planning
- SAP ECC is documented software containing several modules, utilized by the organizations to possess an impact over their business process.
- These modules communicate with one another to offer an entire integrated solution to their customers.
- It helps collect and organize data from different departments of a corporation.
- It ensures coordination among different departments of a corporation.
- It allows a corporation to standardize and automate its business processes.
- It ensures all departments are working with an equivalent data and same key performance indicators.
Modules that come under ECC are
- Human Resource
- Human Capital Management
- Material Management
- Sales and Distribution
ECC Full Form - Error Correcting Code ( full form of ecc )
Error Correcting Code
- ECC may be a memory need to detect and proper internal errors.
- Mainly it's found within the computers where a slightest error can change the entire output like in scientific computing.
- They will detect and proper error up to at least one bit per word, but in additional than one bit, it can only detect errors.
- It's widely utilized in the sector of data storage and network transmission as a increase in data rate tends to increase corresponding errors.