NABH Full Form in Medical | Full Form of NABH
NABH Full Form - National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
- NABH stands for National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers.
- The elemental board of Quality Council of India, was established to introduce and operate an accreditation program for healthcare organizations.
- The board is responsible for fulfilling the desires of the consumers and to set benchmarks for the progress of health industry.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
- NABH may be a member also as a member of the International Society for Quality in Health Care ( ISQua)
- NABH is additionally a member of the Accreditation Council of International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua)
- NABH may be a a part of the board of Asian Society for Quality in Healthcare ( ASQua )
Vision & Mission
- To be a number one national healthcare accreditation and quality control body, working at par with global benchmarks.
- Conduct accreditation and allied programs in coordination with stakeholders focused on patient safety and quality of healthcare following national and international standards.
Objectives of NABH
- Accreditation of healthcare facilities and treatment options.
- Quality promotion through Nursing Excellence, Laboratory certification programs, Safe-I and more.
- IEC activities like lecture, advertisement, seminars, workshops and more
- Education and Training for Quality and Patient Safety.
- Introducing and promoting healthcare quality courses and workshops.