DNB Full Form in Medical | Full Form of DNB in Medical
DNB Full Form - Diplomate of National Board
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following DNB related questions, full form of DNB , full form of DNB in medical , what is the full form of DNB , full form of DNB degree in medical , DNB full form
Diplomate of National Board
- DNB stands for Diplomate of National Board.
- It's a title awarded by National Board of Examination ( NBE ) which is an autonomous academic body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- It's awarded to the candidates who successfully complete postgraduate or postdoctoral medical education under the National Board of Examination (NBE).
- There are around 150 recognized medical colleges who offer DNB program. It doesn't represent one medical course. It's offered in various medical disciplines.
- A number of the popular super specialties for DNB are listed below:
- Clinical Pharmacology
- DNB are often equated with other postgraduate and postdoctoral degrees awarded by all reputed colleges and universities in India. The DNB holders are eligible to use for specialist and faculty post in hospitals and teaching institutions, respectively.
- Those who have qualified their MBBS degree or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of fifty percent marks are entitled to admission MBBS.
- Admission for course is predicated on merit or entrance-exam.
- Individuals with a medical degree having a certificate of permanent registration given by MCI can choose the course.
- An outsized number of colleges do counseling and choose students through the merit-list set by the state-wise universities.
- Some colleges perform entrance examination to settle on students for this course admission.
- Major entrance exams administered by the colleges and universities are NEET PG, PGIMER, JIPMER PG, AIIMS PG.