LTE Full Form | Full Form of LTE
LTE Full Form - Long Term Evolution
- Here, you’ll get the solution of following LTE related questions: full form of LTE , what is the full form of LTE , what is full form of LTE , full form of LTE in 4g
Long Term Evolution
- LTE is an acronym for Long Term Evolution.
- It’s an updated version of 3G Technology which will provide its user a significantly higher rate for both downloading and uploading.
- It’s a wireless communications standard developed by 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP). Because it provides significant improvements over 3G communications, hence also referred as 4G.
- It’s estimated to provide about 10 time higher speed then 3G for mobile devices.
- LTE is designed based on Internet Protocol ( IP ) to support browsing websites, other IP based services and VoIP well.
- It streams at a speed of 100 Mbit per second and up to 1GBit per second.
- LTE services are currently available in limited geographical areas and are expanding rapidly.
- New model Android smartphones are 4G LTE capable.
- LTE uses different LTE frequencies and bands used in different countries which mean it'll be only supported by multi-brand phones.
- It will provide upload rates up to 75.4 Mbit/s and download rate 299.6 Mbit/s.
- Support low data transfer latencies.
- It supports in all frequency bands.
- It has an easy architecture.
- It provides inter-operation and co-existence with legacy standards which suggests user can make a call or transfer data within the absence of LTE network using any of those networks.
- It has a packet switched radio interface.