BTS Full Form | Full Form of BTS Army
BTS Full Form - Bangtan Sonyeondan
- Here, you’ll get the solution of the following BTS related questions: full form of BTS , full form of BTS army , what is the full form of BTS , BTS full form , BTS full form in social media
- BTS stands for Bangtan Sonyeondan. It's also referred to as the Bangtan Boys. It's a seven-member South Korean boy band formed in 2013 in Seoul.
- Bangtan Sonyeondan in Korean means "Bulletproof Boy Scouts." Koreans call them by this name, however people in other countries ask them as BTS.
- Out of the seven boys, Jin, Jimin and Jungkook are known by their real names, whereas the other four artists are known by their stage names; RM, J-Hope, Suga, and V.
- Formerly, it had been a hip hop group. Later over the years, their musical style included a wide range of genres.
- Their lyrics emphasizes personal and social commentary, touches the themes of mental health, problems with school-going youth, loving oneself, and individualism. Their songs often contain messages about problems faced by Korean youth.
- BTS debuted in 2013 with the only album, 2 Cool 4 Skool. The group quickly became popular in South Korea and won several New Artist of the Year awards.
- The group is known for his or her live performances, and world tours. The band has three world tours in only four years, released four studio albums, and five Eps.
- Today, it's one among the biggest artists Bands within the world, and therefore the most searched boy band in 2019.