CPT Full Form | Full Form of CPT
CPT Full Form - Common Proficiency Test
- CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test.
- It's an entry level examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the admission in Charted Accountancy course.
- It's also called CA- CPT. This is a compulsory test to become a member of Institute of Charted Accountant of India ( ICAI ).
Common Proficiency Test
- A 10th pass candidate can register himself with the Institute of Charted Accountant of India. But if he wants to appear in CPT examination he must need to complete a minimum of 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The registration and tuition fees of the CA CPT course are 6000 rupees. It's submitted at the time of submitting the completely filled form.
- The appliance form fee is 600 rupees which may be downloaded from the official website www.icai.org
Subjects of CA CPT Course
- These are the most subjects which you've got to study in CA CPT Course.
- Fundamental of Accountancy
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Economics
- Merchant Law
- CPT is usually conducted within the months of June and December. The commerce graduates including other graduates and post-graduates are exempted from the CPT. They only got to have the required percentage of marks to get direct admission into IPCC, the second level of Chartered Accountancy Examinations.