KRBL Full Form | Full Form of KRBL
KRBL Full Form - Khushi Ram Behari Lal Limited
- KRBL stands for Khushi Ram Behari Lal Limited.
- It's a reputed integrated rice company which is predicated in India and established in 1993.
- It provides rice, seeds, wheat, pulses, bran and bran oil.
- It offers a good range of basmati and other types of rice under various brands like India Gate, NurJahan, Doon, Lotus, TajMahalTilla, ShubhMangal, Lion, Necklace, Blue Bird, Southern Girl etc.
- It also exports these products to other countries.
Khushi Ram BehariLal Limited
- KRBL believes in putting the customer first, using modern technology and dealing in tandem with farmers.
- Its vision is to preserve and enrich the heritage of Basmati rice by maintaining the genetic integrity of the seed, motivating farmers to use scientific agricultural techniques and through modern rice processing techniques.
Khushi Ram BehariLal Limited
- To put the customer first
- To value the work of the farmers
- To aspire to be a learning organization
- To encourage ideas and teamwork
- To achieve zero-defect quality
- To build a piece culture based on merit, integrity and transparency
- KRNL was founded in 1889 in Lyallpur, Pakistan.
- In the beginning, it had 10 cotton mills, 2 rice mills, 16 agencies and a bank.
- In 1947, after the partition of India, when it had to reestablish itself, it shifted its business to Naya Bazar (Lahori Gate) in New Delhi.
- In the 1970s, after restructuring the business in Delhi, it mainly focused on rice production.
- In the mid-1970s, KRBL started exporting packaged rice to other countries or international community.
- In 1985, it decided to start out export rice on its own.
- In 1992, KRBL established a most advanced basmati processing plant at Greater Noida in Uttar Pradesh just for the export purposes.
- In 1993, it had been registered as a public listed company and got the certificate of commencement of business from the Registrar of Companies.
- In 2002, KRBL was listed at the National stock Exchange ( NSE ).
- In 2003, KRBL acquired a rice processing unit in Dhuri, Punjab by paying $3.6 million. In the same year, it became the primary company to receive FDI within the rice industry in India.
- In 2006, it obtained the most important GDR issue of $ 12 Million in the India rice Industry. In the same year, the corporate found out a 12.5 MW plant in Dhulia, Maharashtra.
- In 2007, the corporate found out a 3.5 MW power generation plant in Ghaziabad.
- KABL has bagged various awards for its distinguished growth and quality of its products. a number of which are as follows:
- KRBL won the 'Super Star Trading House' award for the export in 1996.
- KRBL won the APEDA award for the most important exporter of Basmati rice in 1998-99.
- KRBL received the Golden trophy from FIEO for export excellence in 2002-03.
- In 2005, KRBL earned recognition of a Four Star Export House.
- It won the INDIASTAR 2006 for excellence in Packaging in India for 2006.
- It bagged 'MERA BRAND' for India's most preferred brand in 2006.
- It won the CONCOR ? Best Exporter' award within the north-central region in 2007-08.
- It won the PFFCASTAR 2008 award in packaging for India Gate Window Metallized Pack with Mat Finish
- It won the NAAS India, jubilee Award for the Basmati rice trade development in India, 2015.