IDE Full Form in Computer | Full Form of IDE in Computer
i) IDE Full Form - Integrated Development Environment
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following IDE related questions, full form of IDE , full form of IDE in computer , full form of IDE in java , what is the full form of IDE , IDE full form
Integrated Development Environment
- IDE stands for Integrated Development Environment.
- It's a programming environment that contains tons of things during a single package i.e. Code editor, compiler, debugger and what you see is what you get (WYCIWYG).
- It's actually a software application that provides comprehensive facilities for software development to computer programmers.
- It combines all the essential tools that developers got to write or test software.
- This kind of environment allows an application developer to write down code while compiling, debugging and executing it at the same place.
- It is a standalone application or a part of one or more compatible applications.
Process of Ide
ii) IDE Full Form - Integrated Drive Electronics
Integrated Drive Electronics
- IDE stands for Integrated Drive Electronics.
- It's a standard interface used for connecting motherboard to storage devices like Hard Discs, CD-ROM/ DVD Drives, HDD etc.
- IDE is different from SCSI and ESDI as its controllers are on each drive which allows drivers to directly connect with the controller or motherboard.
- The first IDE had a 16-bit interface that connected two devices to one ribbon cable.
- IDE was adopted as a standard by ANSI and named for it as Advanced Technology Attachment ( ATA ).
- The first IDE standard was introduced in 1994, it could support data transfer rates of 8.3 Mbps
- In 1996, Enhanced IDE was standardized which could support data transfer rates of 16.7 Mbps.