EOD Full Form in banking | What is the Full Form of EOD
EOD Full Form - End of the Day ( full form of eod )
Full Form of EOD
- EOD stands for End of the Day. It points to the top of a trading day in financial markets, the purpose in time when the trading ceases for the day.
- It's also referred to as end of business, close of business and close of play.
- In some markets, EOD refers to some extent in time before the particular end of the trading day or business day.
- The EOD timings may vary from country to country like within the U.S EOD is 11:59 pm and within the U.K it's 5:30pm.
- EOD is additionally used by companies to point to the top of the working day when the office is closed for the day.
- It's also used to ask a deadline by which a task much be completed.