LASER Full Form | Full Form of LASER | What is the Full Form Of LASER
LASER Full Form - Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
- Here, you’ll get the solution of following LASER related questions: full form of LASER , what is the full form of LASER , full form of LASER in physics , what is full form of LASER
Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
- LASER stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
- It's an device that produces light, actually an electromagnetic wave.
- This electromagnetic wave is completed through optical amplification.
- The first theoretical foundation of laser was given by Albert Einstein in 1917 but the first laser was inbuilt 1960 by Theodore H. Maiman at Hughes laboratory.
- It was based on the idea given by Charles Hard Townes and Arthur Leonard Schawlow.
- The LASER radiation has very special properties that make them utilized in different type of applications.
- It's used to manufacture a good type of electronic devices like CD ROMs, Barcode readers etc.
- The laser light is extremely thin and coherent.
- Used in CD and DVD ROMs.
- Used in Barcode Scanners.
- Used in integral a part of fusion Reactors.
- Used in different sort of devices i.e. cutting, drilling, surface treatment, soldering, welding devices.
- Used in medical equipments i.e. dentistry, cosmetic treatment devices.
- Used in Laser printing machines.
- Used in military equipments i.e. anti missiles devices.