CUB Full Form | Full Form of CUB Bank
CUB Full Form - City Union Bank
City Union Bank Limited
- The full form of CUB is that the City Union Bank Limited. CUB is an Indian bank and its headquarter is found in Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu.
- At first, the bank was titled Kumbakonam Bank Limited, and on 31 October 1904, it had been established.
- In the Thanjavur District of Tamil Nadu, the bank favoured the function of a regional bank. CUB offers a variety of technical services, like net and mobile banking, kiosks for self-service, acceptors of bulk notes, and sales points.
A brief history of CUB
- The City Union Bank Limited was initially incorporated on 31 October 1904 as a Ltd. Under the name Kumbakonam Bank.
- A regional function was favoured by the bank and within the early phases, it followed an agency model.
- In 1930, the very first branch was established.
- The bank’s title was changed to City Union Bank in 1987.
Services offered by CUB
- Few services offered by CUB are listed below.
- Passbook printing kiosk
- Chatbot facility
- ASBA facility for IPO subscription
- CUB QR facility
- CUB debit card
- Cheque clearing Kiosk
- CUB gift card
- CUB credit card facility
- CUB POS machine facility
- Internet and mobile banking, self-service banking, corporate banking
- CUB travelling card facility
- CUB virtual credit card facility and so on.