FIFA Full Form | What is the Full Form of FIFA
FIFA Full Form - Federation Internationale de Football Association
- FIFA stands for Federation Internationale de Football Association" in French.
- In English, it's referred to as International Federation of Association football.
Full Form of FIFA
- FIFA is a world administration that governs, manages and promotes soccer, futsal and beach soccer.
- It's responsible for organizing all major football tournaments like Football World Cup ( FIFA World Cup ) and FIFA Women's World Cup.
- Since 1930, it's organizing FIFA World Cup and since 1991, it's organizing Women's World Cup.
- FIFA was founded on 21 May 1904; Belgium, France, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain and Switzerland were the founding members of FIFA.
- Its goal is that the constant improvement of football.
- It's headquartered in Zurich and is governed by Swiss law, 211 national associations are members of FIFA. As of July 2017, Gianni Infantino is that the president of FIFA.
- FIFA also publishes a monthly magazine by the name of FIFA 1904. It's published as both a print edition and a free online version.
- The magazine comprises 68-pages that contain in-depth interviews and stories associated with football from all over the world, but its main focus is on FIFA's projects and activities, events, competitions and member associations.
- The print version is available for free to all or any confederations and member associations of FIFA.
- The online version is out there for free of charge to all football fans on FIFA.com
- Furthermore, FIFA has an independent ethics committer for investigating possible infringements of the FIFA Code of Ethics.
- In 2012, it's divided into two separate chambers: the investigatory chamber and the adjudicatory chamber.
- The Code of Ethics of FIFA provides the idea for all of the proceedings and decisions of the ethics panel.
Men's FIFA World Cup Winners