MRI Full Form Medical | Full Form of MRI Scan
MRI Full Form - Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Here, you’ll get the solution of following MRI related questions: full form of MRI , full form of MRI scan , full form of MRI scanning , full form of MRI in medical , what is the full form of MRI
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- MRI is an imaging technique is used to display the interior structures of the body in details, more clearer than X-Ray.
- It is also called NMRI (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging) or MRT ( Magnetic Resonance Tomography).
- It uses radiology to research the anatomy and physiology of body.
- MRI scanners use strong magnetic fields and radio waves to make images of physical body.
When to use MRI
- There are a good range of applications of MRI in diagnosis. It's wont to detect diseases very accurately from a person's body.
- It are often wont to diagnose:
- Brain Tumors
- Trauma to the top or brain
- Spine problems
- Heart problems and strokes
- Joints and bones
- Abnormalities of brain and medulla spinalis
- Liver and other abdominal diseases
- Uterine abnormalities in women
Use Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Difference between MRI Scan and CT Scan
- CT Scan stands for computerized tomography Scan. The difference between MRI and CT scan are listed below:
- MRI Scan provides more superior images of internal body parts than CT Scan.
- MRI doesn't expose potentially harmful radiation to either patient or technician while CT Scan still have this risk.
- The cost of MRI Scan is higher than CT Scan.