JEE Full Form | What is the Full Form Of JEE
JEE Full Form - Joint Entrance Exam
- Here, you’ll get the solution of following JEE Related Questions : full form of JEE , full form of JEE main , what is full form of JEE , what is the full form of JEE
Joint Entrance Exam
- JEE stands for Joint entrance exam.
- It's conducted for admission and selection in engineering colleges across the country.
- The JEE entrance examination is conducted in two parts (two separate exams), one is JEE Main, and therefore the other is JEE Advance.
- The erstwhile AIEEE exam is replaced by the JEE-Main exam, and erstwhile IIT-JEE has now become the JEE-Advanced exam.
- The candidates who pass the JEE Main exam are eligible to seem within the JEE Advance Exam.
- JEE Main examination is held twice a year in online mode.
Eligibility for JEE
- The candidates who have passed 10+2(class XII) exam or appearing during this exam can appear in JEE Main provisionally.
- JEE Main is conducted for admission into the highest NITs (National Institutes of Technology), IIITs (Indian Institutes of Information Technology), and a few other universities.
- In other words, it's for those candidates who are seeking admission to BE or B.Tech courses within the NITs , IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutes (CFTIs) and engineering colleges of the participating states.
- Furthermore, it's also the eligibility test for the JEE Advanced exam, which is supposed to admission in IITs or the Indian School of Mines (ISM). The JEE Main comprises two papers Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is for those candidates who want admission in BE and B.Tech courses. Paper 2 is for those that want admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses. However, the candidates are required to specify that paper they need to seem either Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both.
- JEE Advanced is a paper-based test. The candidates are required to seem in both the papers 1 & 2 during this exam.
- The candidates can appear for the JEE Main exam for 3 consecutive years but can appear for JEE Advanced exams just for two consecutive years.