BBA Full Form | Full Form of BBA | BBA Course Full Form
BBA Full Form - Bachelor of Business Administration
- BBA Full Form is Bachelor of Business Administration. BBA (also spelled as B.B.A.) is an undergraduate degree program within the field of Business Administration.
- This is often a 3 year course (divided in 6 semesters) which is meant to give a broad knowledge of the functional area of a corporation and their interconnection.
Core subjects of BBA
- Operation management
- Business Law and Ethics
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial management
- Human Resource management etc.
- The BBA course aims to develop student's executive personality and managerial ability. It also assists the students to develop the unique leadership quality for a successful managing career in a corporation or enterprise. The students also gain knowledge of business processes, global business issues and understand the role of economics in business and world markets.
Minimum criteria to get admission in BBA
- You must have completed a minimum of 10+2 from any recognized university to get admission in this course.
- After the completion of this course, you'll join a corporation at the executive level.
- It is preferred to pursue an MBA degree after this course for better career prospects.
Some other abbreviation of BBA
|Abbreviation||Expansion||Area of work|
|BBA||British Bankers Association||Business Association|
|BBA||Baroda Bar Association||Professional Association|
|BBA||Boston Bar Association||Professional Association|
Popular Career Options
- After completing BBA, the students acquire the necessary skills that are required to perform management and administrative roles within a corporation. So, companies usually seek BBA graduates for a large range of positions in their different departments. A number of the popular designations or jobs for BBA graduates are listed below:
- Human Resource Manager
- Operations Manager
- Finance Manager
- Marketing field
- Supply chain management
- Tourism management
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Supply chain management
- CRM Manager
BBA Private Job
- Many private sector companies provide a high salary for BBA students. In which private sector students need to face many marketing challenges a day it also add a high workload.
BBA Government Jobs
- Government sector companies provide a low salary of BBA students who even have a low workload. If you're good at analyzing key issues than you've got a bright future.
- When students have done their BBA they will apply for MBA otherwise they will internship and find a well-paid job.