SLR Full Form Camera | Full Form of SLR in Banking
i) SLR Full Form - Single Lens Reflex
- Here, you’ll get the solution for the following SLR related questions: full form of slr , full form of slr in camera , full form of slr in banking , what is the full form of slr , slr full form
Single Lens Reflex
- Full Form of SLR stands for Single Lens Reflex. It’s used in top quality cameras. SLR utilizes an automatic moving mirror system that facilitates photographers to check exactly what is going to be captured by the film or digital imaging system.
- It uses a mirror and prism system to check exactly what will be captured.
- It is commonly called DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) camera.
- The main advantage of SLR camera over others is that the lenses will be changed to get the required images.
- The main disadvantage of SLR camera over others is that it's heavier and costlier. It costs pretty over point-and-shots camera.
ii) SLR Full From - Statutory Liquidity Ratio
Statutory Liquidity Ratio
- This term is used to specify the minimum percentage of deposits that the bank has to maintain in the type of gold, cash and other approved securities.
- Every bank has to maintain a minimum percentage of their net demand and time liabilities in the type of cash, gold and other approved securities.
- It is used to regulate the credit growth.