AIMIM Full Form | Full Form of AIMIM
AIMIM Full Form - All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul-Muslimeen
All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul-Muslimeen
- AIMIM Full Form - All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul-Muslimeen or AIMIM is an ideological group situated within the Indian state of Telangana, or the main head office in Aghapura Hyderabad, India, which has its grounds within the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen.
- AIMIM party symbol of Kite - AIMIM has been Lok Sabha seat for the Hyderabad constituency since 1984. In the 2014 Hyderabad legislative assembly elections, MIM has won 7 seats and have received acknowledgment as a ‘state party’ by the committee of India.
- The party has won two seats within the 2014 Maharashtra legislative assembly election or 1 seat within the 2019 Maharashtra Lok Sabha and emerge because the 2nd largest party in Aurangabad municipal elections.
- The party president or Member of Parliament Asaduddin Owaisi has received the Sansad Ratna Award in 2014. The party seen as a political representation of Muslims within the state of Telangana now within the whole world.
- AIMIM Full Form - All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul-Muslimeen, it had been established and molded by Nawab Mahmood Nawaz Khan Qiledar of Hyderabad State with the “advice” of Nawab Mir Osman Ali Khan, the Nizam of Hyderabad and within the presence of Ulma-e-Mashaeqeen in 1927 as an ace Nizam party.
- Then it had been just Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) and therefore the primary gathering was held within the place of Nawab Mahmood Nawaz Khan on 12 November 1927.
- The MIM supported the found out of a “Muslim domain” as against mixing with India. In 1938, Bahadur Yar Jung was chosen “president” of the MIM which had a “social” and strict pronouncement.
- It soon obtained political appearance and, close by the Muslim League, was team mates of British-involved Indian powers. After the death of Bahadur Yar Jang in 1944, Qasim Rizvi was chosen as the leader.
- The Razakars, led by Kasim Razvi, were an Islamist paramilitary association of self styled “volunteers” framed, apparently, to “oppose merger” with India. Razvi and MIM needed a Muslim nation to be cut out of Hyderabad.
- The Razakars worked as “storm troopers” for the MIM. The 150,000 Razakar “officers”, supposedly “assembled” to “battle against the Indian Union” for the “freedom” of Hyderabad State. After the Indian extension of Hyderabad State, the AIMIM Full Form, MIM was restricted in 1948. Qasim Rizvi was jailed from 1948 to 1957 and was discharged counting on the prerequisite that he would attend Pakistan where he was granted an asylum.
- As you know in 1960, MIM has won the Mallepally area of Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. Salahuddin was won from Patharghatti assembly seat in 1962 as an Independent candidate and shortly after from Charminar constituency in 1967. In 1972, they were won from Yakutpura and later in 1978, again from the old city.
- In 1984 AIMIM emerged victorious in the Hyderabad Lok Sabha Seat and Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi was speaking to Hyderabad till 2004.
- Then, Salahuddin’s senior child Asaduddin Owaisi speaks to the seat of Hyderabad. Mohammad Majid Hussain of the AIMIM was consistently chosen as the Mayor of Greater Hyderabad on 2 January 2012.