IKR Full Form in Chat | Full Form of IKR in Chat
IKR Full Form - I Know, Right ?
I Know Right
- IKR stands for I know, Right ? Its internet slang, a well-liked expression of agreement, commonly used in online chatting, messaging, e-mail etc.
- It's a casual response that's used to express agreement with another person's statement, i.e. a friendly assertion by someone to indicate that he or she also has a similar idea.
- This is one among the most popular internet slang used by youngsters over the internet.
For example: You're chatting together with your best friend on facebook.
History of the IKR
- IKR broke up with internet slang around the same time as other text acronyms.
- The phrase I know, right? Was used in real world long before it became independent of the social media acronym.
- IKR was first used in electronic media in 2004. The meaning of this phrase is that you simply are aware of everything that another person is saying to you. It also means you agree with what another person is saying.
- The technical addition of the word “right” turns the sentence into an issue, as you're essentially asking for confirmation of the validity of your statement. The word “right” underscores your agreement with what was said before the ICR sentence.
- IKR is extremely popular within the United States.
- It's an important a part of daily communication. Teenagers use this term more often than adults. It's used in everyday conversations as an agreement about something or someone.
- Mainly, this internet slang is used to agree once you know something your friend or someone is saying. It works like an informed response to something you both know.
- IKR isn't exactly like “I Know Right”. It's a rather different meaning. It means you think or agree with what another person is saying.
- IR can use to point out relief that others share an equivalent thought on a specific issue.
- This acronym use in informal communications like online conversations or texting. You don’t have to maximize IKR. Instead, you'll type IKR. It'll serve the same purpose.